Parking Notices / Complaints
Parking notices / Complaints are issued for being in violation of the Parking Section Code indicated on the notice and occurring in the City of Greenwood Village.
Standard Parking Violations
Standard parking violations are a $35 fine if paid within seven days of the violation. If payment is not made within seven days but is made within 30 days of the violation the fine increases to $50. After 30 days the fine will be raised to $75. Parking in a fire lane carries fines of $35, $50, and $75 based on the same graduated schedule. Parking in spots marked for persons with disabilities fines are $50, $75, and $100 on the same graduated scale. Finally parking violations in public parks are assessed at $35, $50, and $75. In addition, the Village reserves the right to turn the ticket over to a collection agency which could include additional fees.
Defendants that are issued parking notices are ordered to answer within seven calendar days in one of the following manners:
- Make payment in the envelope through U.S. mail (do not mail cash)
- Appear at the Municipal Court during the hours of 8 a.m. an 5 p.m. to pay the fine(s) / cost(s)
- Appear at the Municipal Court office to arrange for a hearing to contest the charge(s) / violation(s)
Methods of Payment
To ensure proper credit for payments of Parking Notices please write you Citation number on your check or money order.
- Payment by mail: Check or money order payable to City of Greenwood Village can be mailed in the parking notice envelope
- Payment by credit card: Call 303-773-6033 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Payment in person: Appear at the court office in Greenwood Village Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.